NV200 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
NV200 2021
5 Posts
Effectively, Nissan has forgot something on that...

I had problem numerous time in winter when temp differences are high... And sensors are programmed far too high...
They are programmed like if you were using truck fully loaded at all times... which is not the case most of the time...

If you buy that for plumbing buisinees, with racks, ladders and 2tons of copper, you haven't choose the right truck...
...and/or seller hasn't done his job...
It's reason why so much users are complaining about bad mileage and poor acceleration... It's only a 4 cylinder!

For me it's my second NV200 I got, I carry daily only light loads (electronics circuits) and I'm impressed by his low mealage and caring costs...
I bought first one in 2015 and all I got where a rear bearing, both mirrors and wiper arm changed, all under 5 years, bumper to bumper warranty.
Now I bought one of the last 2021, as we know that they stop distribution in North America this year...
...a very strange decision as they have 5 models in Europe and even an electric one!!!

But the silly thing with NV200 is that you can't use any other functions on you orange display as soon as you have this f...n 'check tire' message...
I definitively get rid of those... I discovered that when I bought new tires and wheels for winter without buying those ridiculousely expensive TPMS valves...
(and worse, if you buy it, you have to go to dealer to reprogram them each time you change from winter to summer tire as Nissan doesn't be able to remember 2 sets of TPMS)
When TPMS are not there or are not recognized, system only light the yellow warning light permanently, but you still have acces to all your others functions on the orange display...
I think I can manage myself my tire pressures... and I bought a little black round sticker to hide that annoyng warning in the cluster...
I know that some purist will say it's not safe... but we don't have those TPMS for more than 50 years and billions of people survived...

LT

1 - 1 of 1 Posts