NV200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just ordered from Seat Covers Unlimited online. They had to cut the pattern, so it took four weeks for me, but now that they have it, you should be good to go!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've just ordered a 7 seat beige leatherette cover set from topseatcovers.com. they should take about 2 weeks to arrive. I'll post some pics once they're in.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Oh dear, my order has been cancelled as they have new suppliers who don't have a pattern for the covers. In the spirit of make do and mend, I have bought some leatherette and will have a go myself If they turn out OK, I'll make the pattern available on here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I received my covers from Seat Covers Unlimited. I installed them today and they are really nice. Here's a couple pictures of the covers.

K

·
0 Posts
Just the fronts. They only sell the vans with back seats here if you buy the taxi package.
Hi, Did you order the "full custom" or more expensive "Tailor made" version, and what type of fabric (leatherette?). How have they held up? Thanks, Kris.

K

·
0 Posts
I just ordered from Seat Covers Unlimited online. They had to cut the pattern, so it took four weeks for me, but now that they have it, you should be good to go!

Which fabric did you choose, and how have they held up? Thanks, Kris.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts