NV200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there my names Matt and I'm a mobile mechanic just wanted to know does anyone know how to reset the service indicator on a Nissan nv200. 2011 1.5 d ?? Any help would be gratefully received thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,. Been googling and searching the forum's but unable to find a how to reset service light for 2013 Canadian SL non-rear camera basic audio system. Thin small horizontal display lower right of dash. Two buttons neither of which twist. Sadly the manual was not in the van when I bought it used a couple years ago. I always assumed this light was security until this morning when I squinted my eyes and noticed it looks like a wrench. Flashes when car is off but not when the car is on... Which is weird.. thought for sure it was security.. anyways for the life of me I can't figure out how to get in to the back end settings. Our family car is Mitsubishi and very intuitive to get to.

Thanks in advance. At the very least seems like this topic is not well covered on Google anyways.

Jc

·
Registered
119 Posts
I wasn't aware these things have a service light. Everyone I work on has a red light that flashes when the key is off. I'm gonna say it's just a security light. Security lights usually do flash when the car is off, like when you want security lol...
I work on mitsubishi's too. The service reminder for it is a major pita to reset! I just permanently disabled it on all the cars cause I use oil change stickers for everything anyways.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts