NV200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Community Members,

We are currently looking for new volunteers to join our team of dedicated site moderators. Our ideal candidate is dependable, reliable and willing to help all members of the community. Our moderators are leaders within the community and our community members will be reliant on you for advice and knowledge.

You will be expected to help prevent and remove spam or other unwanted activity within the forum while helping new members. As a moderator, you will be working closely with the other moderators to keep the forums friendly and inviting to the community.

We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
  • Participated in the forum for at least 1 year
  • Frequent posts and replies with other members in the forum
  • No history of rules violations

If you meet our expectations and are willing to continue to actively participate in the forum, we would like to discuss joining our team of volunteers. Feel free to contact us directly or reply to this thread to submit your candidacy.

Please note, we only have a select number of openings available at this time. We may consider others for future openings when they become available.

Your Community Management Team

·
Registered
101 Posts
Pretty much....They are disappointed in my posts to that person that kept posting spam about scan tools all the time lol.
Looks like I have no chance of being a moderator. I guess I'll just go back to licking door handles all day

·
Administrator
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like I have no chance of being a moderator.
Not fully ruled out, but public shaming doesn't exactly put you into the best light.

The general expectations for moderators are:
  • Regular forum participation. Some absences are expected but please let the other moderators know if you are going to be gone for more than an extended period of time.
  • Learning to use This software platform features and tools available to moderators.
  • Helping members with basic forum issues like 'how do I post’ questions.
  • Forum house keeping such as removing spam, duplicate posts, moving threads into the proper forum.
  • Identifying and dealing with member issues as they arise. When necessary, bringing these forward and working with us and other site staff to develop effective solutions for board management issues.
  • Posting in a collegial and welcoming way
  • Remain neutral when resolving disputes

If you believe that you can meet these standards and help the site, we would be happy to hear from you.

Daniel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts