NV200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, since having a lot of time on my hands lately I thought I'd show what I'm doing to my NV200.
So far I'm keeping the factory radio for integration of carplay, back up camera and bluetooth.
The radio's speaker outputs feed an Audison Prima AP4.9 bit DSP amplifier which is bridged for Audison's Voce AV 6.5" sending 260 watts to each mid bass installed in the factory locations. I used MDF to make speaker rings to fit the speakers properly. Audison's Prima AP4 D feeds Voce's AV 1.1 tweeters and Voces's AV 3.0 midrange speakers with 75 watts each. I will be fibreglassing the a pillars for a clean look, the wood is temporary and for testing...I also have 2 Audison Prima AP1 D's sending 540 watts to each 15" subwoofer. The subwoofers are installed IB. I removed the lower partition and replaced it with 2 layers of 3/4" MDF. I added MDF to the upper part of the partition to help with the resonating metal.
Once the a pillar speakers are complete, I'm waiting for materials to show up, I hope it'll all pull together.
So far I feel it sounds really good.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Look forward to seeing how the tweeters turns out. The amp locations look creative, keeping clean wires is always a challeng.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts