NV200 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my stereo all of a sudden didn't work one day when I got in my van. I checked the fuse box inside the vehicle and found the audio/mirrors fuse but it was fine. Tested the wire harness and I'm getting power from the 12v acc wire but not the constant 12v wire. The diagram for fuse box under the hood doesn't have anything obvious to check. Anyone know if there is a fuse for the constant 12v ? Or any other advice on what to check. Im stumped. It's a 2017 SV thanks.

·
Registered
249 Posts
The cig lighter fuse would be my next guess. I don't know if that'd be on the same circuit though. I don't see why the constant 12v would not be fused.
If you have a test light(or a piece of wire and a 12volt light bulb) just check every fuse, it'd probably be quicker than doing it this way.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have access to a NV200 wiring diagram and can provide wire color, location, and what else is on the circuit.
Need to know Navi or non-Navi radio,

·
Registered
249 Posts
I have access to a NV200 wiring diagram and can provide wire color, location, and what else is on the circuit.
Need to know Navi or non-Navi radio,
By chance could you get wiring diagrams for the backup sensors and entire system on a 2017 Nv200?

·
Registered
7 Posts
My wiring diagram is for my 2019 NV200 for which I purchased a subscription, so I could install a 10" touch screen system. I think the ADY wiring diagram is a worthwhile purchase if you are going to dig in deep to a wiring system.
Not sure what year yours is, however, should not be to far off.
Hope it helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
The outline for meld box in the engine has nothing clear to check. Anybody know whether there is a circuit for the steady 12v ? Or then again some other exhortation on what to check. Im befuddled. It's a 2017 SV much obliged.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I only have USA version 2019 schematic. It shows red wire 12v constant power (to pin 19 audio unit), from 15 amp fuse #24 - Engine compartment fuse box and has horn relay in it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts