NV200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a new NV200 my work car, the sound is really disappointing imo, thinking of putting in a JL Audio 8" "under seat" (that won't fit under the seats) subwoofer and a 400w Kenwood monoamp that takes both low and high level inputs. My NV200 doesn't have the rear speakers so I'm wondering how would I wire the high level inputs to the amp? Is it fine to use the front speaker cables to run both the amp and front speakers? Will the amp steal a noticeable amount of power from the fronts?

I will also be looking at changing the front speakers. From my understanding these are 6.5"? Are they 2-way? Component set? Is there room for tweeters?

Any easy way to run a power cable from the battery to the coupe?

What would you do?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have been hoping to add rear speakers to mine, but really don't want to tear apart the dash to get to the back of the radio.

I've seen a wiring diagram that shows separate radio outputs for rear speakers, so I think you could use those for your amp inputs. It would be fantastic if there was a pre-wired set of wires tucked away as an unused part of the standard wiring harness, but I haven't found them yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts