NV200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I’ve just bought a 2012 Nissan nv200 and have a couple of questions. On the middle of the dashboard there is a switch with a red LED on it , any ideas what that is ? Also should the red security immobiliser symbol on the main dash flash all the time when the vehicle is locked.
Hope somebody can help, many thanks.
Steve

·
Registered
136 Posts
All of our 2015-2020 nv200's have a red light on the cluster that flashes when the key is removed. I have no idea about the switch you're talking about.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I think it's to do with the alarm. It's so you can switch it off when you leave the kids in the car while its locked while you go to pay for your fuel, for example, without them moving setting the alarm off. I don't have it but I'm sure that's what I read somewhere....happy to be corrected if I'm wrong

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m thinking now it’s a switch for a light on the roof of the van . There’s a cable which goes around the inside of the van to the back then through the roof , to power maybe a emergency flashing light . There’s no light on the top of the van, possible removed before sale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts