NV200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys
I fitted a swivel on the passenger seat about a year ago which works great, after a jig around with the bed arrangements I would like to do the same to the drivers but can anyone advise about lowering or moving the handbrake which at the mo will get in the way.
Regards Steve ( U.K.)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'd like to do this too but I'm guessing the lack of response likely means it's not practical to do so???

·
Registered
11 Posts
This forum is a ghost town. Any recent posts are generally people commenting on long dead threads. It's a shame though as it looks to have been a good resource at one time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone installed a swivel seat for passenger on US cargo model? Lucky UK and rest of the world can do passenger!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys
I fitted a swivel on the passenger seat about a year ago which works great, after a jig around with the bed arrangements I would like to do the same to the drivers but can anyone advise about lowering or moving the handbrake which at the mo will get in the way.
Regards Steve ( U.K.)
Hi Guys
Regards Steve ( U.K.)
Spud could you tell me did you make the swivel yourself or did you buy if so could you tell me where from please the one I have found are silly money thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts