NV200 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there
Please can somebody help me. I need some torque settings for my Nissan NV200 2012 I need the head bolts and the fly wheel bolts torque settings.
Hope someone can help as the Nissan dealerships are very unhelpful in returning any information.
Cheers Mark.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there
Please can somebody help me. I need some torque settings for my Nissan NV200 2012 I need the head bolts and the fly wheel bolts torque settings.
Hope someone can help as the Nissan dealerships are very unhelpful in returning any information.
Cheers Mark.
Hi, I use the Nissan Juke Haynes manual (6380) for mine as the engines are the same and it's the same platform as the NV. It says for head bolts Stage 1 torque to 25NM then stage 2 is to tighten by a further 270 degrees. the manual doesn't mention needing new bolts, but I'd be tempted to.
Flywheel bolt. Stage 1 20Nm. Then stage 2 tighten by a further 36 degrees.
regards
kingy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I use the Nissan Juke Haynes manual (6380) for mine as the engines are the same and it's the same platform as the NV. It says for head bolts Stage 1 torque to 25NM then stage 2 is to tighten by a further 270 degrees. the manual doesn't mention needing new bolts, but I'd be tempted to.
Flywheel bolt. Stage 1 20Nm. Then stage 2 tighten by a further 36 degrees.
regards
kingy
Hi there
Thank you so much for the information it is much appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts