NV200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have notice I have water under the floor on the back side. I think it went inside after cleaning the van and now I can listen the water moving while driving, do you know if is there any way for the water to come out?

Thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Stupid thought - does it seem to be behind driver's seat? - had my van 2 years now and only recently tuned into the fact that I can, at certain levels, hear the fuel swishing around in the tank.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would’ve been typical of me... but it’s an env200, full electric. I have tried to find in the internet but it’s impossible to find

·
Registered
101 Posts
I guess that piece of information would have been helpful. Lets make this into the longest back and forth thread! I didn't know they made an electric nv til now. I don't feel like researching it. How are the battery's cooled and where are they located? Could they be cooled by liquid and located where the fuel tank used to be???? If you are positive water got in from washing it then I'm sure you would see water inside your van too. There are a few posts about the plastic/rubber plugs in the roof leaking.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I though this part of the forum was just for the electric one “Nissan e-NV200 Forum”

Thanks for the advises, I will have a look to the things you have told me about the battery, you are probably right.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Damnit, you're right!
I didn't even look at where this was posted. My bad... Whenever I log in I just click on the new icon to see newest posts.

This forum isn't well used and definitely not properly moderated. Feel free to post random adds about male enhancement pills or used Australian car parts lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts