NV200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought the original wheel nuts looked rather cheap along with the possibility of corrosion. I swapped them out with chromed Gorilla branded nuts. Little details make such a difference. This also gave me the opportunity to torque them down properly.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Nice bit of input chap! I take my hat off to your photos, you are doing a fine job of contributing to our growing community..... Next stop 17" wheels?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice bit of input chap! I take my hat off to your photos, you are doing a fine job of contributing to our growing community..... Next stop 17" wheels?
I will eventually swap the wheels but for the moment, I will wear these tires down to get my money's worth!

Sure wish they offered the diesel engine here in the states... Or even at least a manual transmission to go with the 2 litre gas engine.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wheels painted black would look good. Can ya pull the hub covers and get them chromed?
My van originally came with plastic wheel covers over black wheels. I had the dealer swap the wheels as I thought the black wheels without the covers reminded me of a vehicle that had it's caps stolen! The silver to me at least, looks somewhat Euro.
Everyone has their opinion to do what they like on their vans :)
Eventually, I will replace the wheels with larger diameter bling once the tires wear out.

Simon

·
Registered
41 Posts
TZZZT,

The small plastic wheel caps that are on the silver wheels you posted. I like them. I want to chrome plate my wheels and add the exact wheel caps you posted. What is the specific make, model, and year that they are from so I can order a set?

Grandpa Bruce

·
Registered
41 Posts
I tracked down the specific wheel caps and ordered them earlier this morning. Thanks for the post which I was able to follow up on. It will be a long while but eventually I will have the wheels chromed and will post pics.

Grandpa Bruce

1 - 7 of 7 Posts