NV200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to track down where I can buy a swivel seat plate for the passenger seat? Any info or leads will be incredibly helpful!

Thank you!

- Kyle

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have been searching for months. Everyone keeps telling me to give up. Issue that I am seeing is that the base for the seats here in the US are different then the other vans (UK, etc).

I have a new idea on a solution. But I have yet to get confirmation.

SwivelRus makes swivel adapters for the larger Nissan Cargo vans.. Picutures I have seen online look as though the bases for those seats are very similar to the NV200 so fingers crossed if I can take some measurements that they will work.

The problem I think I am seeing is that they center console in the NV200 will prevent them from swiveling so, it would need to be removed, the Emergency break relocated.

I spoke with a custom car business, and am going to have them look and see if they have the ability to move the emergency break for me.

I know my idea may sound wild, and expensive. But I want what I want you know? I feel like I have all this wasted **** space that I am not able to take advantage of because I can't swivel the seats.

The crude option? haha.. You can literally unbolt the passenger seat, turn it around and install it backwards.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Seat swivel plates info supplied by Nicotech

Hi I’ve done a full conversion on my nv200 I got the seat swivel from here [email protected] the seat swivel plates are VW T4 1997 onwards FASP single seat swivel U.K. R/H Drive he will supply L/H or R/H and for a small amount he will supply the countersunk bolts with nuts etc. Note you will need to cut of about 18mm from the front edge of the runners to allow the seat to swivel that’s for the N/S now the O/S you will need to relocate the parking brake lever, I only needed to fit the L/H swivel so not done the right hand one. The plates with bolts were around £105 each with the bolts and P+P hope this helps - if you search you tube for nv200 camper build under £800 there is a guy Andy who takes you through the fitting of the L/H seat swivel plate conversion and more details of where to order hope this is useful to you regards Nicotech.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to track down where I can buy a swivel seat plate for the passenger seat? Any info or leads will be incredibly helpful!

Thank you!

- Kyle
Hi I’ve done a full conversion on my nv200 I got the seat swivel from here [email protected] the seat swivel plates are VW T4 1997 onwards FASP single seat swivel U.K. R/H Drive he will supply L/H or R/H and for a small amount he will supply the countersunk bolts with nuts etc. Note you will need to cut of about 18mm from the front edge of the runners to allow the seat to swivel that’s for the N/S now the O/S you will need to relocate the parking brake lever, I only needed to fit the L/H swivel so not done the right hand one. The plates with bolts were around £105 each with the bolts and P+P hope this helps - if you search you tube for nv200 camper build under £800 there is a guy Andy who takes you through the fitting of the L/H seat swivel plate conversion and more details of where to order hope this is useful to you regards Nicotech.

Nicotech,

You are also in the UK yes? I hope that you say no..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts