NV200 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just joined this community because I am looking for advice about replacing the broken transmission controller on my '16 NV200. I see tons of controllers on eBay and am wondering about compatibility. Below, please find a pic of mine.

It says

310369SC0A

on it.

I found many similar ones, but do I need on with that exact same number ? Any advice much appreciated.

thanks !!

Rectangle Auto part Wood Fashion accessory Metal

·
Registered
284 Posts
Try calling up an auto wrecker. They should be able to tell you what the interchange is and what years and models will interchage. I don't know if these are plug and play or if you need to program the replacement module with the proper vin or not?

You could look at car-part.com as well. Look up the part "computer box not engine" then click transmission.

Why are you replacing the module, is your transmission hooped?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try calling up an auto wrecker. They should be able to tell you what the interchange is and what years and models will interchage. I don't know if these are plug and play or if you need to program the replacement module with the proper vin or not?

You could look at car-part.com as well. Look up the part "computer box not engine" then click transmission.

Why are you replacing the module, is your transmission hooped?

Hii, thanks. the bottom right tab is cracked. It's missing a sticker too, but I think I found the right part.

Might they really need to be reprogrammed ?

·
Registered
284 Posts
I can't say for sure if they'd have to be programmed. It looks like they fit anything from a sentra to a pathfinder. I just assume they might have different programming in there? Maybe not... I know trans modules on other makes have to be programmed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts