NV200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering why Nissan started to sell a van as commercial use in America?

They aren't long as Ford extended 15 passengers van.

Also Mercedes Sprinter is much larger van with better gas mileage than Nissan NV.

I am looking for brand new passengers van for churchgoers and also carry large supplies.

What special about Nissan NV van? Maybe it only a buyers who specific prefer only Japanese Piwis Tester II ?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Is price not a consideration? As with any type of vehicle there are many options in the market and generally each one involves some trade off of price vs. specification vs. size etc.

·
Registered
47 Posts
It must be a good value,, as far a transportation.. that is why in New York City , They are going to the NV 200 Van ...low cost of operation and the dependability of the van . not to mention it is easy to drive and maintain

·
Registered
9 Posts
Between the NV, the Fort Transit Connect, and the Dodge City Express there are a TON of these little vans out on the road so clearly there was a need for compact cargo vans. Full size vans are nice if you need to transport a LOT of stuff, but sometimes it's more important to be able to get in and out of tight parking garages and to get reasonable mileage. Other than the CVT, which is becoming more common, everything under the hood is very simple and any mechanic can work on it.

For me, I wanted a small van to turn into a mini RV that would also be a good commuting vehicle and I'm kind of stuck on Japanese vehicles so it was a pretty easy decision. I'm just waiting for Toyota to join the party now...

·
Registered
67 Posts
The OP might be trolling since he posted a link to an ad.

Since he is comparing a "Nissan NV van" to full size vans, I think he is referring to the Nissan full size NV2500 van and not the micro NV200 van.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts