NV200 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 2015 nissan nv200, the windshield reservoir tank light stay alway ON.
the resevoir is full, and pump is working fine.
obd2 scanner doesnt show any code for this light.
i have disconnect the cable from tank and reconnect but the light is still there.
i even empty all the fluid from tank and put new one but light doesnt go OFF.
any clue guys??
Black Motor vehicle Automotive design Font Symmetry

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just unplug the sensor on the tank and leave it unplugged. The light should stay out unless the wires are shorted together somewhere in the harness.
i tried alot to remove the plug but i cannot remove it from the sensor. :sneaky:
i will need to remove the whole bumper than it is possible to remove it.

·
Registered
234 Posts
It's hard to help when your posts are so contradicting. Unplugging the sensor(not the pump) should make the light go out. I've done it when replacing a washer reservoir with a new aftermarket one that didn't have the hole for a sensor.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know what you said, actually i didn't explain well my second comment.
Actually, the sensor is far from my hand to release it from his plug. my hand is able to reach the sensor plug, but not able to remove it from the sensor. because of tightness of place. that's why i said i need to remove the bumper to unplug the plug from the sensor.:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the problem is bad sensor i did unplug the sensor and the warning light disappear right away.
So now, i looking to buy new sensor from scrap yard because the newer are expensive plus delivry etc.
i find out the part number is 28911-ZX00A OEM, but in my nearest scrap yard there is no nv200 vehicle,
can someone tell me this sensor is installed in which other vehicle please or how to find out which other vehicle share the same sensor? thanks

·
Registered
234 Posts
I replied to your other thread. Call up a napa type parts place instead of the dealer. Could try a pick and pull but I couldn't be bothered for what a Standard or NTK sensor costs.
Personally, I'd just stick the sensor back in the hole and leave it unplugged. They're handy but not that handy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts