NV200 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to find the mirror mounting bracket, blank bracket cover, and related screws (and anything else that I might be missing). Unfortunately, the idiot that drove it before me decided to half-ass put a generic rearview mirror dash-cam in, and they removed all of the original items, and presumably threw them away. I have gotten rid of that POS dash-cam, and would like to be able to properly cover up the hole in the headliner, but Nissan doesn't seem to have the parts anymore (they can't even find the part numbers for it). I don't really want to throw a mirror up there since I don't have rear windows, and it would probably just throw me off.

Unless you're Southern California local, this would be shipped. I can provide a prepaid FedEx shipping label if it would make things easier.

TIA!

· Super Moderator
347 Posts
I am looking to find the mirror mounting bracket, blank bracket cover, and related screws (and anything else that I might be missing). Unfortunately, the idiot that drove it before me decided to half-ass put a generic rearview mirror dash-cam in, and they removed all of the original items, and presumably threw them away. I have gotten rid of that POS dash-cam, and would like to be able to properly cover up the hole in the headliner, but Nissan doesn't seem to have the parts anymore (they can't even find the part numbers for it). I don't really want to throw a mirror up there since I don't have rear windows, and it would probably just throw me off.

Unless you're Southern California local, this would be shipped. I can provide a prepaid FedEx shipping label if it would make things easier.

TIA!
I assume the dealer can't find a mirror block off plate because they don't have one. The nv's that I service don't have rear windows or rear view mirror. There is no cutout in the headliner for a mirror. So it sounds like the previous owner cut open the headliner. So you're either stuck fabing up your own plate, finding a mirror from a Taxi nv200? or replacing the headliner.
Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Grille Automotive design Grey

1 - 2 of 2 Posts